Saturday, December 5, 2015

Easy Holiday Baking Tips





     



The holidays are such a busy time of year. Between the shopping and baking who as any available "me time"? Well I will be posting some really easy dessert ideas for the holidays, so you can all enjoy some much needed "Me time"!

First up Holiday Dump Cake. Despite the unusual name, it is really quite delicious. I found an extra can of cranberry jelly and a box of strawberry cake mix and decided that it would make a great dessert! I was right it was delicious! 

Here is  the recipe:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking dish. 
Cut the cranberry jelly into sections and line the bottom of the baking dish. 
Pour the cake mix over the fruit evenly.
Cut a full stick of butter into squares and place them evenly over the cake mix. 
Place the cake into the oven for 30-60 minutes.
Remove the cake and let it cool for 15 minutes and add your favorite toppings (optional)
Then Enjoy!!

I posted the video below, I hope you enjoy!
Don't forget to subscribe! 

Christina Peck








              

No comments:

Post a Comment